Physics Teacher Camp
This year, disappointed with not being able to attend the national AAPT meeting, I decided to roll my own workshop and invite a bunch of physics bloggers who I respected to gather for four days to see what we might accomplish. The result was Physics Teacher Camp, which turned out to be one of the very best forms of professional development I’ve ever experienced, and for the host school, one of the biggest bangs for the buck one could imagine for teacher development. I wrote a series of posts describing how Physics Teacher Camp was organized, and daily summaries of what we did.
Here are the posts:
- Day 1 of Physics Teacher Camp: camp is so fun!
- Day 2 of Physics Teacher Camp: Of prototypes and possibility
- Day 3 of physics teacher camp: planned serendipity and post game analysis
- Day 4 of Physics Teacher Camp: Avengers Assemble!
- My Post Game Analysis of Physics Teacher Camp
- Physics Teacher Camp—the tweet stream